You can upload your artwork before or after you place your order. Please follow the instructions below and complete the form to the right.
- Review the Artwork Requirements section below.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file) to speed up the transfer.
- Maximum file size of 2 GB per upload - If your file(s) exceed this limit, please send a data DVD to Displayit.
- If you're sending artwork to a specific Displayit representative, please include his or her name in the comment box.
- Click "Choose File" to select your file(s).
- Click the "Send File(s)" button.
- Don't close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You'll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we'll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we'll let you know.
- If you have trouble with our embedded upload form, try sending it to us via WeTransfer.
UPLOAD FILES TO DISPLAYIT:
- Your file is submitted using one of the following formats: .AI, .EPS, .JPG* (high-resolution only), .PDF (high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- All text is outlined (or all fonts used are provided).
- All linked images or files are provided.
- File is built at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum)
- PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors are provided for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- File quality is checked. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.
- For screen-printed table covers: the file must be vectored, and the image can't contain any gradients, shadows or glows.
*Flat files (e.g. .JPG or .TIF) limit our ability to match Pantone colors or do any other color matching.
Go back to the top of this page to send us your artwork!
If you have questions or problems about submitting your artwork, please contact our Artwork Department: