Note: Did you already purchase a Pre-Made Display? Good news! You don't need to upload any artwork because we've already designed and printed your graphics!
- Review the Artwork Requirements section below.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file) to speed up the transfer.
- Maximum file size of 2 GB per upload - If your file(s) exceed this limit, please send a data DVD to Displayit.
- Click "Choose File" to select your file(s).
- Click the "Send File(s)" button.
- Don't close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You'll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we'll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we'll let you know.
- If you have trouble with our embedded upload form, try sending it to us via WeTransfer.
- Your artwork MUST be submitted in a *VECTOR format, such as .ai, .eps, or VECTORED .pdf files.
- .jpg, .pdf, .tiff, .png, .bmp, and .gif formats are not VECTORED and will NOT be accepted.
- All text is outlined (or all fonts used are provided).
- All linked images or files are provided.
- File is built at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum).
- PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors are provided for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black.
- File quality is checked. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.
- For screen-printed table covers: the file must be vectored, and the image can't contain any gradients, shadows or glows.
* It is critical for us to have these files in VECTOR format, so we can scale
your artwork to the appropriate size needed for your display and we can change
the color of your logo if need be.
Here’s a quick
video explaining raster
vs. vector graphics as well. We can also recreate your raster logos as a vector
file for a design fee.
Go back to the top of this page to send us your artwork!
If you have questions or problems about submitting your artwork, please contact our Artwork Department: