LOGO REQUIREMENTS (for our FREE DESIGN BACKGROUNDS)
- Logos must be in *VECTOR
format (file names in .ai, .eps, or VECTORED .pdf file).
- We cannot accept .jpg, .tiff, .png, .bmp, and .gif files (these are NOT vectored and are not high enough quality
- For an additional fee, we can recreate your raster logo into a vector file.
It is critical to submit logos in VECTOR format for scaling them to the
appropriate size for each display and changing the color if requested. Here’s a
quick video explaining raster vs. vector graphics as well.
Are you providing all artwork yourself?
Please note the following requirements.
- Use our provided template and remove all template lines before submitting.
- All text must be outlined (or provide all fonts).
- Embed all linked images or files.
- Build file at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum).
- Provide PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black.
- Check file quality. (Tip: Zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.)
- Submit PDF files set up to template's bleed size.No multi-page documents. (No multi-page documents).
UPLOADING ARTWORK:You will receive a link to use for uploading your art once you complete the check-out process.
If you have questions about or problems submitting your artwork, please contact our Artwork Department:
- Toll FREE: 833-355-8993
- Local Calls: 678-714-945