Note: Did you already purchase a Pre-Made Display? Good news! You don't need to upload any artwork because we've already designed and printed your graphics!
- Review the Artwork Requirements section below.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file) to speed up the transfer.
- Maximum file size of 2 GB per upload - If your file(s) exceed this limit, please send a data DVD to Displayit.
- Click "Choose File" to select your file(s).
- Click the "Send File(s)" button.
- Don't close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You'll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we'll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we'll let you know.
- If you have trouble with our embedded upload form, try sending it to us via WeTransfer.
Are you using our FREE DESIGNS FOR MINISTRY?
Great! This is all we need:
- Upload your logo in a *VECTOR format (file names ending in .ai, .eps, or VECTORED .pdf file.)
- Please note that .jpg, .tiff, .png, .bmp, and .gif formats are not VECTORED and will NOT be accepted.
- For an additional fee, we can recreate your rasterized logo into a vector file.
- Print your worksheet template here. Once it’s complete, upload it above.
It is critical to submit logos in VECTOR format for scaling them to the
appropriate size for each display and changing the color if requested. Here’s a
quick video explaining raster vs. vector graphics as well.
Are you providing all artwork yourself?
Please note the following requirements.
- Use our provided template and remove all template lines before submitting.
All text must be outlined (or provide all fonts).
- Provide all linked images or files.
- Build file at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum).
- Provide PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black.
- Check file quality. (Tip: Zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.)
Go back to the top of this page to send us your artwork!
If you have questions about or problems submitting your artwork, please contact our Artwork Department: