Note:If you purchased a PRE-MADE display you don't need to upload any artwork.
- Review the Artwork Requirements section below.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file) to speed up the transfer.
- Maximum file size of 2 GB per upload - If your file(s) exceed this limit, please send it via WeTransfer.
- Upload your art files by using the gray window to the right.
- Click the "Send File(s)" button.
- Don't close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You'll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we'll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we'll let you know.
- If you have trouble with our embedded upload form, try sending it to us via WeTransfer.
LOGO REQUIREMENTS (for our FREE DESIGNS)
- Logos must be in *VECTOR
format (file names ending in .ai, .eps,
or VECTORED .pdf file.)
- We cannot accept .jpg, .tiff, .png, .bmp, and .gif files (these are NOT vectored and are not high enough quality
- For an additional fee, we can recreate your rasterized logo into a vector file.
It is critical to submit logos in VECTOR format for scaling them to the
appropriate size for each display and changing the color if requested. Here’s a
quick video explaining raster vs. vector graphics as well.
Are you providing all artwork yourself?
Please note the following requirements.
- Use our provided template and remove all template lines before submitting.
All text must be outlined (or provide all fonts).
- Embed all linked images or files.
- Build file at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum).
- Provide PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black.
- Check file quality. (Tip: Zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.)
- Submit PDF files set up to template's bleed size.
- No multi-page documents. (No multi-page documents).
Go back to the top of this page to send us your artwork!
If you have questions about or problems submitting your artwork, please contact our Artwork Department: